UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Claymore":35i1lbhb said:
Hi,
Is anyone else having email probs with Yahoo? mines been off since 7pm yesterday and tried opening it but just goes blank grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
How am I supposed to know when Kizzi in Africa has got £5 Million for me from her Uncle who died recently....apparently all i need to do is send my bank details and she will deposit the money in my account :D I did offer to fly Kenya to collect the money but she said she was very busy building a school for orphans, lovely to see there are still some kind people about. :D

Brian
Ps I also apparently sponsor an Indian Granny and bought a goat for the local village :lol:

Actually Kizzi is going to use my bank account, Just as well you can't access your email, as no doubt she will be mailing you, to say thank you but no thanks.

Mine was fine until about half an hour ago.
Probably different regional servers being taken offline to apply the latest patches - I assume you've heard about Intel CPUs and the recent 'Meltdown' and 'Spectre' vulnerabilities?
If not, you can expect an update to your various OSes shortly...

All day!!

Oh no, wait a minute. All day I have had a big red message on the login page telling me that they are sorry and that they are having problems. Each time I have loaded the login page, I get that message.

The message is a lie! All is now OK. Duh! ](*,)

The mail service is working very nicely.If I had one wish for Yahoo though,it would be that the home page could be sidestepped;never seen so much rubbish and clickbait.

worn thumbs":3knqi1wg said:
The mail service is working very nicely.If I had one wish for Yahoo though,it would be that the home page could be sidestepped;never seen so much rubbish and clickbait.

Homepage? I just have a shortcut straight to my email page.

... and it was broken earlier but seems ok now

продолжайте, вы знаете, что хотите

Back