Wood for sale / woodwork tables for sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Hill

Reaction score
Hello. As previously Education for All is once again advertising furniture for re use. For those who do not know, we are a small clearance company / charity located in Corby, Northamptonshire. We clear entire primary and secondary schools and recycle or reuse over 95%. We have a 50,000 square foot warehouse here full of used school furniture which we send to developing countries or re use here in the UK either giving it to other charity projects or selling in to raise money for shipments.

We have many big bulky school science tables which are made of Iroko (the tops) and Beech (the legs). We are selling these for £6 a full table or £3 for either the legs or the top. You will need to pick them up and dismantle them yourselves where necessary.

We also have a lot of woodworking tables and woodwork vices. They are all ex-school so are a bit worn. There is either ones with 2 vices attached (20) or larger ones with 4 vices (£30). We have also removed vices for individual sale (£15)

If your interested and want to pop along and have a look around then please ring Heather on 0845 833 3878. We are open 8-5 mon-thurs (until 2pm on a fri).

Depends on your definition of 'south'. I am happy to 'chip in' to a collective pickup and central distribution. i.e us in the south get together and organise a van or truck to go pick up what we need then deliver back to a central point where members can come and pick up their goods. Does that make sense? Someone else can do the maths, but it must be better than all of us using petrol to get up there and back.

I'm beginning to hate that woman! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roy.

Is the Southampton Workbench Liberation Front thinking of reforming for another tour?

I'm down to my last few scraps of iroko and the legs are almost gone too now...

Aidan

I would love to have some of it but we are vehicleless at the moment :(

Sarah Hill":2en6wo8e said:
Hello. As previously Education for All is once again advertising furniture for re use. For those who do not know, we are a small clearance company / charity located in Corby, Northamptonshire. We clear entire primary and secondary schools and recycle or reuse over 95%. We have a 50,000 square foot warehouse here full of used school furniture which we send to developing countries or re use here in the UK either giving it to other charity projects or selling in to raise money for shipments.

We have many big bulky school science tables which are made of Iroko (the tops) and Beech (the legs). We are selling these for £6 a full table or £3 for either the legs or the top. You will need to pick them up and dismantle them yourselves where necessary.

We also have a lot of woodworking tables and woodwork vices. They are all ex-school so are a bit worn. There is either ones with 2 vices attached (20) or larger ones with 4 vices (£30). We have also removed vices for individual sale (£15)

If your interested and want to pop along and have a look around then please ring Heather on 0845 833 3878. We are open 8-5 mon-thurs (until 2pm on a fri).

Sarah , what size are the tables ?

thanks

I knew i should have checked the forums before i left this afternoon :( Ive just been and collected a load of wood from MAC timber, if id of read this i could have killed 2 birds with 1 stone as they say.

Anyway im interested but cant really get there till mid next week, how many tables and work benches do you have? will they still be available next wekk?

I wouldn't mind a trip, I'm looking for a bench at the moment. I was going to build one but this could save me the time. Is anyone else from Suffolk interested in going as well. Could combine the trip.

I read through the post from last time and wondering did any one get any of the benches and were the tops and vices any good? I didn't see pictures of the benches, just of the Iroko tops cleaned up.

Johnny B

tablelegs.jpg

IMG_3868_resize.JPG

http://www.educationforall.com/images-of-wood.html

Image007.jpg

All in my last link

Latest posts

Back