Bahco ERGO Handsaw System

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tervueren

Established Member
Reaction score
Anybody using these and are they any good, the handle appears to "look" comfy ? D&M are doing a set of 8 blades in a zip up case for £120 which works out very reasonable so if anyone here has used them I'd appreciate their input before I buy them.

I use one and love it, yes the handle is very comfy. They feel heavier than throw away saws but this is a good thing.

I have only ever used the normal type blades in it, never the tenon or floorboard type blades so can't comment on them. I prefer the silver blades to the black coated ones and they are cheaper.

I have always bought mine at shows where they give good discounts.

The handles come in left or right handed, my lefty mate loves his because nobody "borrows" his saws anymore.

Thanks, I need to check the advert again as I didn't read anything regarding left or right hand, I presumed they were ambidextrous #-o

I would echo what Doug71 says. I have one with a variety of blades & find the handle very comfortable & the blades are really good quality , the blades are very sharp & have stayed so.
As well as left & right handed handles I’m not sure if they do a small & large version too?

Thanks, I'll add them to my Xmas gift want list for my good wife :mrgreen:
I think the first time I used these disposable saws was I the 80s and I believe it was only the "Jack" brand available at the time, certainly increased my output lol, now there are umpteen brands. At the moment I've just bought a couple of Aldi Workzone ones to replace my Stanley version, taken a long time to get to the stage of this system.

Back