Performance Pro

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Majorlarf

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi

I have a cordless circular saw by performance pro but the blade guard is broken
Does anyone have contact details web/postal/phone etc so I can get a new part as I do not have a manual

Many Thanks

Aren't they B&Q own brand ?

If so,try one of the stores (unless someone comes up with more info,of course :wink: )

Andrew

From what I have had from performance pro, they Customer service is shockingly bad ( it is when they have got to send you bits ) :shock:
Going to B&Q is your best bet if you have your receipt

Hi all.

Having read some comments on P Pro customer support I have to disagree.

I phoned the customer support line a few weeks ago to request motor brushes. I was asked if the tool (a much used router) was within warranty. I told the operator that I did not think so, and I am satisfied it wasn't. He said he would send the parts with an invoice. Three days later the package arrived. What was missing? Yes - the invoice. What is more, there were two sets of brushes. I think it depends on who you talk to and how YOU talk to them.

Fair play to P Pro on this one.

Les Sayers":2lyoqok0 said:
Hi all.

Having read some comments on P Pro customer support I have to disagree.

I phoned the customer support line a few weeks ago to request motor brushes. I was asked if the tool (a much used router) was within warranty. I told the operator that I did not think so, and I am satisfied it wasn't. He said he would send the parts with an invoice. Three days later the package arrived. What was missing? Yes - the invoice. What is more, there were two sets of brushes. I think it depends on who you talk to and how YOU talk to them.

Fair play to P Pro on this one.
I am glad you got a good result from P pro but I am always polite to them as I know its the best way to get what you want ( help with a problem ).
I have rung them more than a few times on things that have been missing or not right and things have NOT come or have taken months to turn up :(
I do have to say that when the guard exploded on one of they mitre saw they said to take it back and get my money or a new one.

Same thing here I rang Power Pro for a set of brushes for a mitre saw and they sent them FOC within the week. I was well impressed.

Back