Moderators: Random Orbital Bob, nev, Charley, CHJ, Noel

User avatar
By GrahamIreland
Hi I was wondering if anyone here would know of a few contractor names in London that do fit-out like cafe's, and rustic style stuff - wooden cladding, tables, etc..

Or could recommend a source for names..

Thanks a lot