Cake Stand Required

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pandora

Reaction score
Hi,

Firstly, im not sure if this is the right place, but not really sure where else to post!

Basically, i need a wedding cake stand!

We are getting married on 16th March 2013 in South Wales (we also live here) and have just found out that our venue's wedding cake stand is in fact too small for our cake .... by about 10cm!!

We havent budgeted for buy a cake stand ... and to add to this, it seems a 50cm cake stand that we like cant be found in the UK!

We are having a rustic/vintage type of wedding, and love everything wood!

Depending on cost, the kind of thing we wood like is either a wood slice with tree bark type stand (these also match our name places and table centres), or something simple like an MDF stand which i will happily decorate in our colours (i am quite crafty .... but anything more complex than simply cutting a tree branch is beyond me!)

I have attached a few images to give example ..... please if anyone is able to help, i would really appreciate this - i have lost hours trawling the internet for such a product!!

Thank you for your help,

Pandora.

Attachments

• stand 5.jpg
    stand 5.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 225
  • stand 6.jpg
    stand 6.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 225
  • stand 7.jpg
    stand 7.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 225
  • stand 9.jpg
    stand 9.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 225
I'll make you one in MDF if you like, I can paint it white or you can paint it your self, (you will have to pay me) you should be able to PM, or Email me for details.

Back