Router Table Insert - Group Buy

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aluminium or Mild Steel Router insert set?

• I would like an Aluminium Plate\Rings - CAN tap\drill myself.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would like an Aluminium Plate\Rings - CAN'T tap\drill myself.

• I would like Mild Plate\Rings - CAN tap\drill myself.

• I would like Mild Plate\Rings - CAN'T tap\drill myself.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If it's not too late Dibs can I have a Mild steel/ Mild steel rings Drill and tap maself?

Don't worry if I'm too late.

Ta

studders":ajtw7e0u said:
If it's not too late Dibs can I have a Mild steel/ Mild steel rings Drill and tap maself?

Don't worry if I'm too late.

Ta

Done. I'm going to get the quotes done on the basis of 25 sets in MS and 15 in AL. Will finish the drawings tonight - tooo cold to do anything on the shop!

Am I too late? Only just seen this thread. so I've sent you a pm. Thanks for organising this - very useful.

srp":14eugdw0 said:
Am I too late? Only just seen this thread. so I've sent you a pm. Thanks for organising this - very useful.

Added to the list - as you all guessed it probably wasn't too cold to work on the 'shop, so running behind with the drawings.

I too have only just seen this post. :oops: Am I to late to register my interest for an Ali one ? Can drill and tap myself.

Cheers,
Sam

Get out in't workshop Dibs before the cold spell arrives that's apparently on the way. I'm wiring strip lights up in mine at the mo with two fan heaters going as heating is next job. Brrrr.

Think I made slight mistake, 3 extra rings should have been extra 3 disks (to be used as replacements or to make odd sized holes). Sorry :oops:

So to clarify
3 aluminium with 3 sets of ali rings + 3 spare blank discs if thats poss.

sorry again.... :roll:

peter99":comoc9fv said:
Get out in't workshop Dibs before the cold spell arrives that's apparently on the way. I'm wiring strip lights up in mine at the mo with two fan heaters going as heating is next job. Brrrr.

Think I made slight mistake, 3 extra rings should have been extra 3 disks (to be used as replacements or to make odd sized holes). Sorry :oops:

So to clarify
3 aluminium with 3 sets of ali rings + 3 spare blank discs if thats poss.

sorry again.... :roll:

I am in't workshop - every bloody evening - wrapped up like a michelin man, that many layers of clothing. And getting well tired of taking kit down to it and bringing it back.

Probably going to freeze my wotsits off this weekend - tiling the roof!

List - Updated.

There's a real likelyhood of the cutting actually getting done in the new year. We are approcahing that "can't do any work - it's coming upto Xmas, or we are closed over Xmas for 2 weeks" type response from most industrial places.

no rush here for them. They'll probably not rush cutting them anyway after xmas.

Moving kit is a pain. I fit replacement boilers and it takes longer kit in / kit out than doing the bl**dy job sometimes.

Oh, thanks Gordon, mass rush for new boilers soon then sod all for the rest of the recession, sits nicely with no boom and bust policy :evil:

AAAhh, I feel better now :D

And there's me with a 600mm square of 10mm thick aluminium, and no means to make a proper router table insert! Think I should read up on some metal working with the router!

:D

John

Any idea of a possible delivery date yet? Not wishing to rush anyone, but I'm getting close to finishing my workshop rebuild and I'm hoping to build it into one of the benchtops.

Cheers
Steve

I am a relative newcomer to the forum and presume you have already ordered these, but in the (unlikely?) event that you haven't or have any spares I would love to buy one. Don't mind which option, but I CAN'T tap/drill myself I'm afraid.

Many thanks,

Henry

Hi all,

Another newcomer here, but I'd love to have one of these inserts. I can drill/tap and I don't mind whether it's ali or steel since I found this forum too late to choose!

Happy woodworking,

Duncan

Yes, that's very important Dibs, cos what the government won't tell you is we're in such a state that now every penny of PAYE tax in this country solely goes to pay the DSS bill. Nothing left over. Every single penny.

And if it's self employed taxation your doing that will have to go to cover everything else like our marvelously smooth roads, queue free hospitals and small class schools.

So we'll have to go out on the rob to pay for these router inserts I'm afraid as there's no room left to stay at home now we're full of bad back imposers, work shy dole from birthies, door open to the worldies, corporate overseas company tax dodgers and politicians with duck houses on moats.

Makes you proud to be your fathers son and pay your taxes on time doesn't it :?

Does that count as a rant :D

Latest posts

Back