Router Table Insert - Group Buy

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aluminium or Mild Steel Router insert set?

• I would like an Aluminium Plate\Rings - CAN tap\drill myself.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would like an Aluminium Plate\Rings - CAN'T tap\drill myself.

• I would like Mild Plate\Rings - CAN tap\drill myself.

• I would like Mild Plate\Rings - CAN'T tap\drill myself.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wizer":px7v77kh said:
I can do yours Dave. Also I think Matt_S was interested. So we'll combine our shipping to me when all is said and done.

Thanks Tom :wink:

ooer i,ll need the rings drilling and tapping ,what thread will they be so i can get some countersunk screws

I would like 2 sets of steel and an extra pair of centre marked rings please.
I'm inexperienced but will have a go at cutting the threads.

Jeremy

Right - sort of collated the results and put them on Google Docs -

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key= ... McFE&hl=en

It's just a noddy table of who, nbr required - along with a column for additional info such as extra rings req'd or require them tapped etc.

Please check to make sure you are on it and the nbrs are correct. The bizarre thing is according to the poll 10 sets of Aluminium are required but excluding me there are only 7 people who replied wanting Aluminium - weird.

I'll update the spreadsheet every other day or so.

In terms of the rings - are folks happy with one with a 30mm dia internal hole and another with a 50mm one? I sort of guestimated these.

p.s. there might be the odd spelling mistake - don't get hung up over it. :wink:

hi you have Rob_H on there but there is no me Rob H I know its a bit confuesing I will have the steel plate with 3 extra rings

just checked again I am the only Rob H on the 3 pages

Rob H":2iqkie3u said:
hi you have Rob_H on there but there is no me Rob H I know its a bit confuesing I will have the steel plate with 3 extra rings

just checked again I am the only Rob H on the 3 pages

I don't think yours is the only spelling mistake - but hey ho - only becomes an issue when we get a "Rob_H". You obviously missed the bit in my post about, :lol:

Dibs-h":2iqkie3u said:
p.s. there might be the odd spelling mistake - don't get hung up over it. :wink:

there is a Rob_H on the forum thats the problem and when posting on the board the user name is under lined so then the _ dissapears! Its not a problem but it confuses me time to time I start thinking did i post that in my sleep???!!!

Rob H":eq4zf9jx said:
there is a Rob_H on the forum thats the problem and when posting on the board the user name is under lined so then the _ dissapears! Its not a problem but it confuses me time to time I start thinking did i post that in my sleep???!!!

Fair point - didn't realise there was a Rob_H. Anyways sorted.

hi dibs im on the list but i need the rings to be drilled and tapped i will of course pay whoever does it for me
cheers

Hi, can I ask what the cut-off date is for orders? My workshop's all to pot at the moment so rationally the last thing I really need is more equipment. On the other hand it might be silly to pass up the chance.

aesmith":u72zkqvl said:
Hi, can I ask what the cut-off date is for orders? My workshop's all to pot at the moment so rationally the last thing I really need is more equipment. On the other hand it might be silly to pass up the chance.

Probably the night before it gets placed! It's only a plate and some rings so you could in theory hide it on top of the kitchen cupboards?

At the moment we are at

MS - 18 sets
AL - 9 sets

Any more?

Hi Dibs, I would like Mild Plate\Rings - CAN'T tap\drill myself.

I'm just starting out and don't have the tools or expertise to drill and tap myself so would be grateful if this could be done on my behalf.

Thankyou, Chad

Latest posts

Back