Router Table Insert - Group Buy

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aluminium or Mild Steel Router insert set?

• I would like an Aluminium Plate\Rings - CAN tap\drill myself.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would like an Aluminium Plate\Rings - CAN'T tap\drill myself.

• I would like Mild Plate\Rings - CAN tap\drill myself.

• I would like Mild Plate\Rings - CAN'T tap\drill myself.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can you stick me down for the 10th aluminium plate and rings please. I CAN drill and tap myself. I don't have any taps nor the skills but any excuse to buy new tools and how hard can it be...

TobyT":1d4igz3s said:
Can you stick me down for the 10th aluminium plate and rings please. I CAN drill and tap myself. I don't have any taps nor the skills but any excuse to buy new tools and how hard can it be...

Done.

2x rings with with no holes but centred if possible aswell as the ms plate and set of rings already posted about.

Just seen this.

If it's not to late i'd like a couple of MS with aluminum rings. I don't understand what the tapping is. What needs to be tapped? Is this a one time offer or are you going to do production runs every so often?

Just thinking about rings and such... after the fact.

I've voted for Mild Steel. Can tap and drill myself.

I figure if I really want alu at a later date I can buy a sheet and try making one myself. I can't make one easily out of mild steel.

Dave

woodsworth":3g0wys0g said:
Just seen this.

If it's not to late i'd like a couple of MS with aluminum rings.

I've added you to the list.

woodsworth":3g0wys0g said:
Is this a one time offer or are you going to do production runs every so often?

Just thinking about rings and such... after the fact.

Do production runs every so often? These are being sold at cost - so what to do think the answer is likely to be? :wink:

Everyone - please check the spreadsheet & ensure your on if you expect to be and the details are correct.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key= ... McFE&hl=en

This is too good to miss, even though my workshop is in no way ready for any additional equipment.

Could you put me down for a Mild Steel set please? I can drill and tap.

Edit - it won't let me vote.

aesmith":ct2ypbeh said:
This is too good to miss, even though my workshop is in no way ready for any additional equipment.

Could you put me down for a Mild Steel set please? I can drill and tap.

Edit - it won't let me vote.

Done - Probably due to it being a week long poll or something.

Hi Dibs,

you missed me off your spreadsheet. Mild Steel please. Will drill and tap myself.

Cheers,

Dave

Dibs-h":1u6183c9 said:
Done - Probably due to it being a week long poll or something.
Thanks. I think the voting may be because I hit the "see results" button earlier, just out of vulgar curiosity.

Hi Dibs, you've got me down for 3 extra rings. Could I have the two 'rings' (30mm and 5mm, I believe) and 2 discs (no hole)? Sorry to be a PITA.
Cheers mate.
Adam.

RILEY":1ukhcoxg said:
Hi Dibs, you've got me down for 3 extra rings. Could I have the two 'rings' (30mm and 5mm, I believe) and 2 discs (no hole)? Sorry to be a PITA.
Cheers mate.
Adam.

Adam - by saying you want 2 rings and 2 discs - I'm assuming that to be a set of rings\disc and 1 extra disc? If so - spreadsheet adjusted.

Dave - put you on.

I'll adjust the drawing (and do one for the rings\discs - just so the cutters have no mistakes) tomorrow and post them up, for approval.

Assuming we have approval - I'll send them off to the cutters for Final prices. Realistically I think we'll end up with 25 in MS and 15 in Aluminium.

Once they come back - we'll take it from there. I'll adjust the spreadsheet to include seperate columns for rings\discs - just so there are no mixups. Probably just do it on Sheet 2.

I'm going to have to take you guys' advice on this.
I want Al - cos it's easy to work with - and MS so I can play with magnets. Now, how many rings do I need/want ?
I've no idea on rings so give me a clue :).

Hi Dibs,

FYI - your spreadsheet should total 23 for the M/S units, the sum range stops a few cells short...

Cheers,
C

hi dib-h

sorry mate have decided to go a different route, when ready i'm going to get a jessem rout r lift -fx would you please cancel my order , thanks though for all the time you spent on this for me much obliged . hc

head clansman":2lm7u6h1 said:
hi dib-h

sorry mate have decided to go a different route, when ready i'm going to get a jessem rout r lift -fx would you please cancel my order , thanks though for all the time you spent on this for me much obliged . hc

Done - no probs.

Hi Dibs
I've been working away so have missed this thread until last night. Would like a set if poss, I see you've had a couple of drop outs so maybe it's possible?
I'm in Leeds so can coordinate pick up (or postage with someone else).
Thanks
Peter

Sorry - been superbusy on the 'shop and when I've come in, frozen\soaked would be a good descriptor of the state I've been in.

I'll get the drawings done in the next day or 2 and post them up and try and get the final quotes by say Mon\Tues of next week.

Latest posts

Back