Making a semi circle cabinet,GRANITE FITTED

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and a few more images.

lffo.jpg

cq16.jpg

8g81.jpg

g72zh.jpg

fq07.jpg

fq07.jpg

I somehow managed to miss this thread along the way, great to see the WIP pictures Bob and amazing end result, very impressive :)

Cheers, Paul

Lovely work but that granite Worktop overhang looks a bit unsafe but then I noticed the supports - nice touch!

Rod

Harbo":1uzq551k said:
Lovely work but that granite Worktop overhang looks a bit unsafe but then I noticed the supports - nice touch!

Rod

Yes normally 300 max overhang unsupported, this one is 380mm but has support underneath and it's a composite so very strong.

Lovely work.

Are the holes for the door handles drilled on site? I would have thought they would be pre drilled for accuracy but I cant see any from the pictures...

DuncanDesigns":3klcn7nj said:
Lovely work.

Are the holes for the door handles drilled on site? I would have thought they would be pre drilled for accuracy but I cant see any from the pictures...

I think we can drill a few holes on site fairly accurately, this way the customer chooses the handle or knob during installation to ensure they are correct, handle needs 2 holes knob one hole, different sizes etc etc, fitter comes back after its handpainted.

Back