"You're going to do what?"

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what those little green? men will think of all this junk flying around. Just who is going to clean it up?
xy

Some council enforcement officer will probably give NASA a Fixed Penalty Notice for littering. :shock:

misterfish":19osch6s said:
Well - it's worked and sent back its first pictures. So congrats to all the scientists and engineers involved.

Misterfish
..not only pics, but I saw a video clip this morning of it landing. Bit grainy, but fantastic none the less - Rob

woodbloke":3lcynwmp said:
misterfish":3lcynwmp said:
Well - it's worked and sent back its first pictures. So congrats to all the scientists and engineers involved.

Misterfish
..not only pics, but I saw a video clip this morning of it landing. Bit grainy, but fantastic none the less - Rob

Did they show the dead Martian cat?

Cant wait to see the results come through from this mission over the next year. the results that came in from spirit and opportunity that were only supposed to last 3 months and worked for nearly 2 years were fantastic. This mission has a plutonium battery so much longer life and as long as the hardware does not break it should produce some fantastic results and images for at least 2 years maybe more if they extend funding.

Very impressed with how they managed the landing of the curiosity lander was a massive payload compared to other missions

Back