Your favourite T.V. programmes

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
misterfish":dhcppgh3 said:
I must admit I like SciFi - Stargate GS-1 and Atlantis, Battlestar Galactica (the new remake series), the new series' of Dr Who and Torchwood. I enjoyed Babylon 5 and its spin-offs.

MisterFish

I was watching the new Battlestar Galactica, much better than the original. Unfortunately I missed a load and haven't been able to catch up.
The new Dr Who's have been great and Torchwood good as well although I'm afraid that I really can't take to Captain Jack (gasp).

Babylon 5 is probably my favourite Science Fiction series of all time. Brilliant series, it's a shame that it ended.

Grand Designs - I want to do that one day. And there is a new series starting tomorrow so I count that as current.

Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares - It brings across the fact that there is more to running a successful restaurant than cooking and it never fails to amaze me how people who acknowledge that they have a problem with their business still seem to ignore or argue against someone who has proven that the can do it and do it well.

But another vote here for Life on Mars.

Andrew

Well not to be different mine are also Top Gear and Life On Mars.

I read that the makers of Life on Mars are going to make a similar series called Ashes To Ashes set in the eighties.

The only programme I will stop what I am doing for is QI - the quiz show with Stephen Fry. Apart from that I dont really have another must see programme - the early Grand Designs were a must but the later ones (where they seem to have a couple of million to build a dream mansion :roll: ) are so outside my league its not interesting anymore.

Steve.

Back