Young'uns and Fog

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xy mosian

Established Member
Reaction score
Apparentlty it was very foggy one mornig in York recently.
A friend reports that his granddaughter looked outside and was heard to say,
" Mummy , outside's gone."

Bless 'em.
xy

phil.p":1imeaf9k said:
I remember my eighteen month old daughter telling my wife she had just been sick through her bum. :D

Wow. That's advanced! Don't think our 23 month old even knows what sick is. And certainly can't string a sentance together.

The week she was 18 months we were walking to town and she stopped and, pointing into autumn sky pointed out that the sun shouldn't be in the sky at the same time as the moon, and asked me to explain EXACTLY why. The word exactly worried me from then on. At 22 months her great grandmother died, and we went to visit. My grandmother slowly closed her eyes, dying, and the child took my hand. Looking straight into my eyes without once blinking she said daddy, great grandma is going to sleep now, for a very, very very long time. We should go now, and leave her in peace.
Nothing anyone tells me about babies now surprises me. My lad at 18 months was only just walking and barely grunting. He's probably more intelligent than she is.

My just under 3 years old son was very nearly potty trained but still had the occasional "accident" When his mother asked. "Have you had a poo?" he replied "No, my poo is still in my penis."

Back