• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale York Woodworking Vice HVR802 9 (In London SE18)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeS

Established Member
Reaction score

York Woodworking Vice HVR802 9​

Good condition, taken off a bench i don't really use. Not sure what else to tell you about it. Pick up in SE18, London. Can't post the damn thing!

£50

Attachments

• IMG_9823.jpeg
    IMG_9823.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9824.jpeg
    IMG_9824.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9825.jpeg
    IMG_9825.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0

York Woodworking Vice HVR802 9​

Good condition, taken off a bench i don't really use. Not sure what else to tell you about it. Pick up in SE18, London. Can't post the damn thing!

£50
I have posted things like this in the past , Go to a local bike shop and ask if they have a used cycle box . Roll the vice in the cardboard , 1 roll of gaffer tape 3M in Lidl at the moment for £2.99 a roll , Then Evri parcel drop off shop £7.50 up to 10 KGS .

I have posted things like this in the past , Go to a local bike shop and ask if they have a used cycle box . Roll the vice in the cardboard , 1 roll of gaffer tape 3M in Lidl at the moment for £2.99 a roll , Then Evri parcel drop off shop £7.50 up to 10 KGS .

I possibly could - but sounds like the best part of half a day messing about. Anyway if anyone wants it maybe we can work soemthing out.

Back