YOKB II - Kent Bash Gathering

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
johnf":2id9204b said:
Jim I am coming from east sussex if thats any good to you via hawkhust
looking forward to it

Hi John

I am up in Wrotham Heath so that would be a major detour for you...

I am pretty sure that I will be fit enough by then. The leg that is missing the donor bits is the right one anyway so the clutch foot is ok...

But thanks for the offer my friend...it is most kind...or is this a most dastardly plane to get a private brownie testing session!? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink: Wars have been known to break out over Annie's famous brownies ya know! 8)

Jim

Steve Maskery":2x8effys said:
Simon
There is no such thing as Free Food! Someone, somewhere, pays for it, but you can bet your bottom dollar that a) I shall contribute, and b) I shall eat at least my fair share of what's on the table. I didn't get the shape I am on Pot Noodles.

:)

I might even bring along something of woody interest (not that I've actually made very much lately, it's all been rather academic). Last year's was a terrific day and I'm looking forward to repeating it.

Are we all off for an Indian again, afterwards?
S

I'm always up for a curry Steve so if others fancy it too let me know and I'll book somewhere this time.

Am I too late?

When the date was originally suggested it clashed with a longstanding arrangement - that inevitably got canceled last night :(

Have own chair and would obviously attempt cakes...

Duncan

Duncan, No not too late at all. There is no requirement to book or anything.

Steve, I suggest a curry sign up sheet on the day and I'll book somewhere after lunch when I know some numbers.

Sarah

Hi Sarah
I see on your list of attendees that I am listed twice which is flattering,
unfortunately I have damaged my Achilles Tendon in my left foot and find it very painful
to walk or stand for any length of time so I am afraid I will not be able to make the bash,
I enjoyed chatting to you and eating your food at the last one and judging by the posts so far
this will be an even bigger bash,

I wish you & Simon and of course Tom all the best for the day and maybe I can come to the next one,

Cheers Nigel

Is anyone else coming down from Oop North? I was hoping to share a lift, but Doug B is being a wimp! :)

If anyone else is travelling either past me, or on my way down and would like to share, I'd be very happy to hear from them. I'm in Nottingham, so it's an M1 jobbie.

Please form an orderly queue.

Cheers
Steve

Just a quick reminder, tomorrow is the day, we are all set and ready to go. Looking forward to seeing you all from about 10am.
Should be a good one , I'm looking forward to this :D

For anyone who doesn't already know the address is Unit 2 Larkstore Park, Lodge Road, Staplehurst. Kent TN120QY. Please park on the road adjacent to the units, there aren't any parking restrictions on a Saturday. We're easy to find and very close to Staplehurst railway station.

Oryxdesign":1pw92fwf said:
Just a quick reminder, tomorrow is the day, we are all set and ready to go. Looking forward to seeing you all from about 10am.
Should be a good one , I'm looking forward to this :D

For anyone who doesn't already know the address is Unit 20 Larkstore Park, Lodge Road, Staplehurst. Kent TN120QY. Please park on the road adjacent to the units, there aren't any parking restrictions on a Saturday. We're easy to find and very close to Staplehurst railway station.

I am gutted but am not really feeling up to a day out yet....I was hoping to be well enough but tiring really quickly so probably best not to risk it.

Simon, Sarah, Tom...thanks for organising it again this year...will try to make the next one...hope you have a wonderful day and sorry...about the brownies... :oops:

Jimi

Back