YOKB II - Kent Bash Gathering

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
big soft moose":18sueb7w said:
its a fair old way from here but i'm in, date and work dependent - If i do come i'll be bringing a ford focus estate so if anyone who lives enroute from wilts to kent wants to share lifts and fuel money...

I can get to Dublin, would that be handy for you? Enroute?

Noel":2wwidaan said:
big soft moose":2wwidaan said:
its a fair old way from here but i'm in, date and work dependent - If i do come i'll be bringing a ford focus estate so if anyone who lives enroute from wilts to kent wants to share lifts and fuel money...

I can get to Dublin, would that be handy for you? Enroute?

I have heard that there are these things called "aeroplanes" that go up in the air and takeyou from place to place... I know the big steel birds might be frightening to those from out in the oirish sticks but if you can overcome your fright, we could pick you up from theifrow :lol:

woodbloke":35ffrluz said:
big soft moose":35ffrluz said:
Could be a plan Moosey...I'm in Salisbury - Rob

I'm near J15 of the M4 so not really that close but we could maybe work summat out nearer the time - but tbh it might be more convenient for you to share with some of the romsey posse , if any of them are coming

Count me in on either date, and as Bob (9 Fingers) drove last time I am sure a reciprocal arrangement can be made this time, details would be better nearer the date,

cheers Nigel

tentative yes, if shift pattern allows it. Was a drop out last time so would like to make this un.

vinny

Nigel":26lzudwc said:
Count me in on either date, and as Bob (9 Fingers) drove last time I am sure a reciprocal arrangement can be made this time, details would be better nearer the date,

cheers Nigel
Yup, I reckon something could be arranged closer to the date...as long as we know a rough body count of whose going - Rob

Are any of the French contingent up for this? I wouldn't mind a trip across La Manche to meet some of the forum members and put a face to a name. There are a lot of factors for me to consider - wife's work schedule, kids holidays, French strikes etc.! - but in principle I wouldn't mind going and if there are 2 or 3 of us to share the driving and fuel all the better. Qu'est ce que vous en pensez mes amis?

Would love to attend the next one. Really enjoyed the last one and would recommend it to anyone who might be thinking of attending - a great forum and learning experience - with some great hospitality too.

Cheers,

Neil

So we are considering the last weekend in May. 28th is the Saturday, which I would suggest over the Sunday.

Are we all still up for bashing in Kent?

Good stuff people. Looking forward to it.

We're running a total of people over on The Wood Haven.

Nearer the time we'll talk about arrangements, etc. IIRC Matthew from Workshop Heaven has already confirmed. We'll be organising other stuff too.

It's nice and central then!

I'd love to attend and put faces to names, and I appreciate the venue is offered free which explains the location, but a hundred quid on petrol and a twelve hour round trip is just that bit too much. Sorry for the lack of commitment, I'll try harder next time! :(

Latest posts

Back