workshp beat that

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
Workshop beat that (with a photograph :wink: )

temphumidityw.jpg

Hi DW--beat that by showing worse or better?

Well, I don't have one of those new fangled temp/humidity gauge thingies.

Does it count if I just say that it is 32/F outside my house this morning but the shop is t-shirt conditions? :lol:

Take care, Mike

mahking51":1h33qnfr said:
DW
Where did you get the clock please?
A chandlers perhaps? Looks like a very useful item for the workshop and so much nicer to hang on the wall than the digital ones that everyone seems to stock these days.

regards

Simon

The mornings have really been cold recently and last night my frost protection heated greenhouse actually hit 0.3C while outside it was -5.9C. It's one reason I'm not actually doing any woodwork atm and all I have got done on my router table is glued and screwed the top. Since then the cold's basically made walking a pain (pun intended) even though it's a beautifully sunny day.

Hard to believe that Spring actually starts on the 20th of March and on the 26th the clocks go forward to British Summer Time. :shock:

where did you get that clock / barometer {is it a barometer }
is the 78 reading degrees c ??
need to know as we will need comparable measuring equipment if were gonna beat that :D
regards
mel

The clock and thermometer plus hygrometer was given to me as a gift last week from a daughter and I will make tactful enquires as to its source.

I've just looked outside and its starting to cloud over and rain, temperature is 34 decrees C

Slightly chillier in the WS

I've just looked outside and its starting to cloud over and rain, temperature is 34 decrees C

give the air conditioner a knock , that should sort it :)
mel

mel and john":2zfno7od said:

give the air conditioner a knock , that should sort it :)
mel

That reminds me of when one of my thermometer radio transmitters in the garden threw a wobbly... It said that the Autumn high temp was 78C which is a little hotter than what we usually get in the Autumn... :shock:

I have today seen a similar clock with the same dial and instruments at

http://www.thegardenfactory.co.uk/index ... mit=Search

The price on line is £29.95 but in the catalogue that arrived with the postman :- The Garden factory page 19 it is priced at £19.95.
So I would send for a catalogue if interested (tele no, 08707541813)

I have started to notice that on line prices are not as competitive as they used to be.????????????

mmm - just been to their website and it's showing £19.95.
Im tempted, but what is the ideal humidity and temp I want to have my workshop at ?

Thanks for the link,

Stephen

Judder
I have two-one in the house, one in the workshop.
Ideally, you want the house and workshop the same. Or as close as you can afford to :wink:
Hope this helps
Philly :D

Latest posts

Back