Workshop Essential DVD's

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gromit62

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am just wondering if I am the first to get the full set of Workshop Essential DVD’s from Steve Maskery. =D> An e-mail sent to him on Monday to ask if he could sort me out the latest DVD’s plus the volume 6 I was missing and he sorted me out no problem and they arrived today. The only down side is I am banned from the big screen in the home and have had to retreat into the workshop to watch them, occasionally making a noise with hammers and things (hammer) to make out I am busy and sadly cannot help with the dishwashing. :lol:
Geoff

Hi Geoff
Well I can certainly confirm you are the first to buy WE 9&10 - you caught me at just the right time.
I've not made much of a song and dance about the latest two tiles, not because I don't want to publicise them, but because I'm low on cases and can't get the ones I want until at least the end of the month. I've had too many problems with broken case clips from the last lot I bought.
It's better to watch them in the workshop, anyway, there is the right ambience there! :)
Glad you are enjoying them.
Cheers
Steve
PS Welcome to the forum!

Back