• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Workshop Downsizing - Apollo HVLP Spray System

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yojevol

Clocking on
Reaction score
P1170405.JPG

Apollo Pro-Spray 1500 - 3s with Walcom gun/reservoir system.
Has had little use but a seal needs renewing on the gun.

£250

Collect from GL19

If you're interested contact me quickly otherwise it's going off to auction next week

Brian

Last edited:
Can I ask- How did you get on having the pot on it ?

I've the Fuji Spray Mini-Mite 3 Platinum Turbine Unit & G-Xpc Gravity Spray Gun, but the gun doesnt really hold a lot, and I've some jobs in mind that will require greater capacity, but I wasnt aware you could add a pot to the smaller fuji compressor units.
I know the one i have is a bit more powerful than the Apollo, so if yours works ,then mine should also. But I dont want to outlay for a pot only to find its not got the oomph.

Any advice/review/thoughts to offer on the system you've been using ?

Amongst other jobs,I actually want to do some exterior walls with masonry paint. I can use a standard gun, with correct needle/nozzle,just interested in how the pot is compatible

Coupled up to something like this
https://www.machinemart.co.uk/p/cla...VKzwGAB2LcgPBEAQYAiABEgIQBfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Last edited:
To be honest I only used it 3 or 4 times, I should never have bought it. However when when I did use it I had no trouble in achieving acceptable results. All I can say is that the gun/pot combo was fine but I can't give any further advice.
Brian

Back