Work for work!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mailee

Established Member
Reaction score
Here is the latest project I have been working on. It is a counter for the company I work for. They know I am a joiner and asked me if i fancied the job, of course I did. It took four days in all and I even got paid overtime for it!
workcounter1eg2.jpg

The counter was an 'L' shape measuring 16' X 16' and was made mainly out of MDF with a 3X2" frame of CLS. Two shelves were included on the rear for storage and a lift up counter flap and lockable door to enable entry into it. It is the proud centre piece of the transport section in the company's new premesis.

Nice piece of work that mailee, 'course you know......you just KNOW you've set yourself on now don't you mate?? :lol: Next time they ask, tell them they will have to 'commission' you to do the work, whoops there goes another price rise!!!!!!

Seriously though mailee, that is a good job.

cheers, sliver. :D

Thanks Sliver, Yes I do realise what it means, but that's OK it is much better thant he job I do and I still gat paid for it. bit like a busman's holiday really. :)

Yes it was a paint finish, although i didn't do that part. As far as i know it was silk emulsion and was applied with a brush.

Latest posts

Back