Wish me luck

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mailee

Established Member
Reaction score
Starting Saturday I have this hot tub Gazebo to build for a customer. I estimate it will take me all week to complete and am praying for good weather.
chrisshottubgazeebo3zo3.jpg

Wish me luck with the weather everyone. I just hope the corner unit is finished by then too. :roll:

Wow - good luck! Looks like an interesting project - you will be writing it up and posting some piccies, won't you??!! :)

Dave

Ha ha ha, No no votes this time Tiler it is just another project. I will of course be taking pictures of the build and posting a write up here and hopefully maybe in one of the magazines! I have offered my lad some money in return for help with the neavy lifting and he has jumped at the chance luckily. (amazing what the mention of money can do isn't it?) :lol: The picture is a little misleading as the customer changed his mind on the top window and has decided to have two windows on the roof sides instead. He has also asked for a shelf to mount his flat screen TV and a shelf for his drinks. Sounds like he entertains a lot. :D Now it is fingers crossed for fair weather and no problems. :wink:

Looks very nice Mailee.Look forward to the piccys build.
Good luck.
Going by the forcast your going to need it :roll: Summer.
Paul.J.

Well Shultzy, Just to cheer you up a bit it is supposed to be much better on Saturday, thank God! I have just called the customer and the wood should arrive tomorrow and he has seen the same forecast as me and is keeping his fingers crossed too. Luckily the timber was late being delivered as it should have been there Wednesday, it may even be dry timber with any luck. :roll:

Back