Which woodworking YouTube channels do you watch?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just discovered ‘Wood Design’, brilliant!
Check out ‘how to make a curved modern bench’.

most covered already but like:

Stavros Gakos
The Woodgrafter (seems to have given up)
Jay Bates
Stumpy nubs
New Brit Workshop
Pask Makes
Graham Blackburn
RenaissanceWW (Renaissance Woodworker)
Wood by Wright
Wood and Shop
Kings Fine Woodworking

do get really fed up with YouTube overdoses of 'reviews' of gear supplied by Trend, Sauter shop, Axminster....it just guarantees I don't buy it. A huge turn off. I like the Peter Millard approach to selling his gear and support him with purchases as opposed to Patreon. However despite me happy paying his last bill he still refunded me some back! lol but was impressed.

Sampson Boat Company is a great channel, rebuilding a large wooden sailing boat, what's nice about it alongside the actual woodworking is the obvious passion and puzzling involved in the project

Thanks for this recommendation.

Since you've posted this I've just hit episode 50 (of 144 or something?) and this is hands down one of the best series I've watched on Youtube.

I'm not into boat building, nor did I know anything about it really but the woodworking is ace. The size of the timbers and that bandsaw he gets (ship saw) is great.

I'd recommend anyone just hit up a random episode and you'll be hooked. The editing/video side of it is ace. No BS, no selling, just great.

Back