• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

Woodworking Youtubers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

yetloh

Established Member
Reaction score
I rarely look at woodworking Youtubers so thought I would have a quick look at Foureyes and chose his Xbox stand. Nice design, but he cut the shelves leaning right across a guardless table saw. That was enough for me. These people are so dangerous for inexperienced amateurs - no wonder the US tablesaw accident statistics are so horendous.

Jim

TRITON

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes I appreciate not everyone enjoys watching YouTubers, if you dont then thats absolutely fine. I don't watch them to copy them, I watch for entertainment, learning tips and tricks and for design inspiration. I generally prefer watching woodworking over most other dirge thats available. I find it at least is educational in some case.

As for the waffle, I agree this is a pain and its generally why I prefer Alm Fab and Kobeomsuk Furniture. Alm Fab has a lot less waffle than many others and focuses on the job and any talk there is is generally advice and useful knowledge and Kobeomsuk has absolutely no talking at all, purely the woodwork.
Yeah I'd go with that to, though I also look at their designs, which all designers do ,just part and parcel of creativity.

danst96

Established Member
Reaction score
I rarely look at woodworking Youtubers so thought I would have a quick look at Foureyes and chose his Xbox stand. Nice design, but he cut the shelves leaning right across a guardless table saw. That was enough for me. These people are so dangerous for inexperienced amateurs - no wonder the US tablesaw accident statistics are so horendous.

Jim
Yes our friends from USA are notorious no guard users. I look past that and enjoy the rest of the content.

Latest posts