which one for you,

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boysie39

Established Member
Reaction score
If money was was not a problem and you were given a choice which Scroll saw would you choose .I am only asking this because I have a feeling that I am going to win 50 million euro in the Euromillions draw on Friday but with my luck I'll probably win on Saturday when it's only 2 million Oh well #-o #-o

I have been serching around on different sites trying to find out what others use and why without much success I must add .So if you have some spare time give us your thoughts .

Me !! at the moment I am leaning towards the Dewalt, but then I am not aware of a lot of the saws that are available . What I have is enough for me , I think :wink: :wink:

Hi Eugene

I started scrolling just before xmas with a Scheppach decoflex,changed up to Hegner multicut 2s with quick blade change and foot switch.

The difference between the them is HUGE

If you happen to share the euro win with me (it's my turn on Friday aswell) I would deffinately go for Hegner.

Good luck with lottery - we can have a joint winners party somewhere warm :!:

M

M P, I have a Hegner as well it is more than enough for me . I think most people who post on here use or have had a hegner at some time or hope to have one . What I would like to know is if there are better saws out there and what make are they . I know folk will differ in their choice but as somebody who's only contact with other scrollers is through this forum as I haven't heard from or been in contact with anybody over here I would like to know what is out there . When I was turning there seemed tone a lot more Info. available about Lathes and turning clubs . If anyone knows of web sites that are to do with scrolling please let me know .As regards the lotto M P I wish you well for the smaller prizes ,but I will win the BIG one 8) 8) :mrgreen:

Back