where to sell?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bramers

Established Member
Reaction score
hi all i am in need of some more cash, so please dig deep :D

no only joe-king about, i am in need of some more bread money though i was wondering where a good place to advertise is, all my family and friend house are full of my stuff so they are useless now to me :x

i have thought about putting stuff on ebay but dont want to loose out ,(they all want cheap).

there are not that many shops that would have it either near me they are all big corporate chains.

so any good ideas? idealy web because it is convenient.

bramers,
you could put in on EBay, just stick a reserve on it....
as I understand if your reserve price isnt reached , any offer is not legally binding, or thats the case with some of these Ecommerce shops.

had my eye on a ITech table saw (a SIP clone), and went to £350.00 but still said "Reserve not met" or something similar.

hHope this helps , and if I`m wrong someone will put me right I haver no doubt :lol:

If you put it on ebay with good description and pictures and set the start price at the lowest you would let it go at, it just costs the fee if it does not sell. make sure you cover your costs on postage .

bramers,

I think just the number of people who look at Ebay makes it a good choice.
I have not tried to sell anything, yet! But it does not cost much more than putting a card it the local news agents and I would guess that at least 10 times more people will see it.

Hi bramers,
I've had some good results clearing redundant stuff on ebay but it does depend what your selling. Search for similar items to get some idea of the market ( use the advanced search to find finished auctions) and if they seem yo sell you can start with a low price, the punters will bid it up if they want it. Some things I didn't bother to list and just donated them to the local charity shop, other items I would have been happy to sell quite cheaply to save me the trouble of disposal, actually made good prices. Good luck
Soapy.

I put kitchen doors any size on ebay and spent most of my time speaking to time wasters . Alsford timber have a branch near you , put a stack of cards in there , i get loads of work from timber yards .

Latest posts

Back