Where to buy kitchen cabinet

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaguar999

Reaction score
Can someone give me some advice to buy kitchen cabinets at the cheapest possible. I just need these for a study room.
What I need is 3 wall cabinets
2 X ( H 80cm W-80cm D 35cm)
1 X ( H 80cm W-60cm D 35cm)

Wickes B+q etc whatever us closest.
You spend more in time svd petrol finding them cheaper elsewhere.

Can someone give me some advice to buy kitchen cabinets at the cheapest possible. I just need these for a study room.
What I need is 3 wall cabinets
2 X ( H 80cm W-80cm D 35cm)
1 X ( H 80cm W-60cm D 35cm)
Although the widths you have specified of 800mm and 600mm are standard sizes, the height of 800mm and the depth of 350mm are not standard sizes for UK kitchen cabinets., certainly not at any of the companies suggested so far!

What colour were you after and what door finish/ colour...?

Don't know about the carcasses but I certainly noticed a decline in quality of the work tops at the moment. I assume they are trying to keep the price points the same as previous years but have to reduce quality to do that.

Looked at Wren, Magnet and B&Q last week and they all have really cheap looking laminate tops. I can't see them lasting many years. A few years back they were much better looking.

Maybe a supply issue also?

If you're looking for laminate worktops,...look for Duropal.
IMHO, they are the best and when a client has asked for laminate tops, they have been my go to manufacturer for decades.

Back