Where have the photos gone?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy Clarke

Established Member
Reaction score
I was looking back through Niki's super posts for ideas, and when I got back to around March, I saw (or rather couldn't see) the photos had turned into red "?"

Are the photos gone forever?

Niki's old photo hosting account lost all his pics so he opened a new account.
I sent him a pm and being the helpful bloke he is, he sent me the pics I was interested in by return email.

Jeff.

Hi Roy

I'm so sorry, as Jeff said, all my album disappeared and I had to open new one (all the new posts pictures are from the new album).

If you would like to see the pics of some post, just send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll send you a ZIP file with the pics.

The other option is to "resurrect" the post...just reply to the post something like "niki! reload the pictures"...the post will come to the "front" page and I will reload them...but then, I'm not sure how many members would like to see old posts.

Anyway, your choice...

Regards
niki

Niki being new to the forum and getting back into woodworking after a long time I for one would be interested in you old posts, especially if they contain such interesting projects and jigs such as those you've posted recently. If I am in the minority, :oops: then I'll PM you for the details :D

Personally, I like to see all of Niki's ( and anyone elses) jigs in one place, for reference.

Charlie, is this possible or does it take up too much space?

I listed some of them here. However he has produced many since.

Niki: I can host your pictures if you wish? Or maybe Charlie would like to give you space on the main site?

WiZeR":3nnbjgy1 said:
I listed some of them here. However he has produced many since.

Niki: I can host your pictures if you wish? Or maybe Charlie would like to give you space on the main site?

:shock: that's a lot of jigs hopefully they will stay accessible as I'm sure I'll need lots of them along the way =D>

Back