What do you wear for restoring machines and tools?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have overalls, a leather apron, a decorator's apron, and many old pairs of work jeans preferring the latter, I get too hot wearing overalls but my preference would be the leather apron when machining or tool cleaning.

Sometimes I go to the workshop to go on the pc in my best jeans for a bit of research but end up just cleaning the odd tool and therefore have a mountain of work jeans.....

I have overalls, a leather apron, a decorator's apron, and many old pairs of work jeans preferring the latter, I get too hot wearing overalls but my preference would be the leather apron when machining or tool cleaning.

Sometimes I go to the workshop to go on the pc in my best jeans for a bit of research but end up just cleaning the odd tool and therefore have a mountain of work jeans.....
“I’ll just do this” is a big problem for me. I bought a new fleece a few weeks ago and was wearing it on Saturday when I thought I would just swap the solar panel over on my charging system. Well my new fleece suffered a bit in the process and is now hidden in the bottom of the laundry basket in the hope it gets bundled into the wash without inspection. It was only “dirt” so I’m pretty confident it will come out, though the silicon sealer and the poly glue might be a bit stubborn.

Latest posts

Back