Want to win a Skelton dovetail saw?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richarnold

Established Member
Reaction score
In the aftermath of the open workshop charity weekend, we were donated some rather special items and over the next few days we will be putting them up for auction on this site, facebook, and instagram.
The first item up for grabs is rather special. Some of you may remember the saw pass around we had a while back. Shane and Jac Skelton have very generously offered the original dovetail saw to the cause. If you would like to bid for this wonderful saw, just email me your bids to [email protected]. The auction ends at 12 noon GM on the 16th of june, 2016.
All procieds will go to Macmillan nurses. I am happy to post the saw world wide, free of charge.
Happy bidding!!!

Hi folks.
Just one last reminder that the bidding on this wonderful Skelton saw ends at noon tomorow. (16/06/16)
As I have said before all procedes will go to Macmillan cancer nurses. I am happy to offer free postage to anywhere world wide. The current high bid is £200.00
Once again, thank you to everyone who has supported us this year. We are well on the way to making over £2,000 this time.
Well done everyone.
Cheers, Richard, and Kate.

Thank you so much for everyone who joined in on this auction. Bidding has now ended . The winning bid was £251.00
100% of this will go to Macmillan nurses.
Once again a huge thank you to Shane and Jac of Skelton saws for their generosit .

Back