Waka, Congratulations on Retirement!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mahking51

Established Member
Reaction score
I would like to be the first to wish Waka and his lovely missus Gill a long and happy retirement which I believe starts next Wednesday. =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/

I suspect this may well be a double edged sword as far as I am concerned because at least while he is away for some weeks at a time my wallet gets a little relief from his 'You just gotta have one of these!!' remarks!

He will now have a much time as he wants for his great WS which sounds bloody good to me.

Best Regards,
Martin

PS: Sat 8th Jan Pughs Ledbury Auction, since you are not working.........???

Waka - well done indeed - you made it! I spend much of my work with those approaching retirement or who are already retired, and I've not heard anyone knock it yet! Still have 5 or 6 years to go, and whilst not wanting to wish my life away - bring it on!.

Well done Waka :D Another 32 years for me :roll:
Im making a door at the moment for a 78 year old plumber who is still plumbing :shock: He just loves his job he told me .

All the best on your retirement Tony & Gill, I cant wait for mine when ever that is.

PS: Sat 8th Jan Pughs Ledbury

Drat,
Dayshift that day and on the same weekend down your neck of the woods three nights in Bournemouth all inclusive :eek:ccasion5: and day tours to Salisbury and Poole

Congrats Waka!
Be nice to know you're safely in the workshop instead of a jungle somewhere.
Don't think you'll be getting too much spare time though-I hear your "to-do" list is pretty long :lol:
Best regards
Philly :D

Thanks for the good wishes.

Martin, sorry Ledbury's out, don't get basck from Hol's until the 17th.

I'll spare you my advice on what you need to buy this time :lol: :lol:

Hi Waka

Enjoy your retirement.

I urge you, please don't use this additional time to lead Philly astray. :lol: :lol:

All the very best,
Neil

Newbie_Neil":kndnlazi said:
Hi Waka

Enjoy your retirement.

I urge you, please don't use this additional time to lead Philly astray. :lol: :lol:

All the very best,
Neil

Neil

As one of the 3 Woodkateers, it is I who's the restraining influence on the other two. as you know Philly is a lost cause, but there is still hope for Martin.

Waka,
lucky blighter :lol:

Enjoy.

Andy
(will there be anything left in the pension pot by the time I get there?)

Latest posts

Back