Visit To Viking Al

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EnErY

Established Member
Reaction score
Went To see Viking Al today what a gentleman a real diamond geezer we swooped a lot of ideas and I came away with a huge great pile of timber that he kindly gave to me as it was surplus to his requirements I must thank you Al for a wonderful few hours together and I got some nice blanks ready to turn ,its nice to meet a friendly face and a guy who is a genuine person that is not out to take advantage of you like other people have on the forum of whom ill not name and shame but you learn by your mistakes, he made a small bowl from apple and it has moved he turned it green but for a first effort I think its real good my first turnings lite my BBq im waiting for him to post it . lets see it matey
Again Al thanks
regards
Bill

Hi Bill, no problemo me old chum!. Absolute pleasure to meet you!. Really looking forward to seeing what you turn from those rather large lumps of oak!. Thanks for all the advice as well, really helped me out on a few issues I had with my turning. Looking forward to paying a visit to you next!!!!.

Cheers mate!,

Al.

Back