Very Disapointed.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowboy _Builder

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm very disappointed at the actions of a member of this forum .

I agreed to buy a "Delta Thicknesser " that he advetised on this forum from him and we arranged that i could pick it up on my return from Spain on or around the 10th of December i also sent him a PM just to let him know that i hadn't forgotten about our arrangment , i spoke to him on Sunday the 9th of Dec and gave him my mobile number he said he would call me back later that day , he never called and despite my many attempts to contact him over the next few weeks his phone kept going to answer phone and i left messages asking him to call me , he didn't .
After christmas I managed to speak to him and he said he'd been away and the thicknesser was at his mothers house he said he'd call back to arrange a time to pick it up .....Surprise still no call from him ......so i have now deduced form this saga that he has sold the thicknesser to someone else and hadn't got the balls to tell me in person ,the last time he logged in was the 9th of Dec the day we spoke on the phone ,so it looks like he no longer uses UKW ,or he may now use another name .

If i give my word to someone then i stand by it ,and that's why i haven't tried to buy one elsewhere for the 5 weeks while trying to contact him although 2 or 3 have come up for sale on Fleabay ...but i gave him my word that i wouldn't let him down ,so i didn't bid on them......anyway i'm disappointed with Neilyweely to say the least .

I'm still in the market for a Bench top thicknesser .

Sorry to read that CB, I know how annoying it can be.

I appreciate you say you want a bench top machine but just to say I'm looking to put my Jet JPM-13 CSX thicknesser up for sale in the next week or so, if that would help you out. I'm looking for £400 & am local to S in A.

Just a thought,

Cheers,

Doug B":19tw4buc said:
Sorry to read that CB, I know how annoying it can be.

I appreciate you say you want a bench top machine but just to say I'm looking to put my Jet JPM-13 CSX thicknesser up for sale in the next week or so, if that would help you out. I'm looking for £400 & am local to S in A.

Just a thought,

Cheers,
Thanks for the offer Doug , but i need a portable thicknesser for my work in France/Spain i already have one in my workshop but it's to big to take in my van ....Allan

I have heard good reports on the Delta performance but could never find a source of spares (blades) so have always given them a pass.

Back