Veritas Stainless Steel Edge Plane

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like the 25th anniversary LN smoother - I think Philly said it went for £301 !!!

Having said that, for the "collectors" (meant in the nicest possible sense), it means an extra opportunity to add to the collection. Even if they do bump up the price of second hand tools for the rest of us.

Cheers

Karl

Got to wonder to, he is using the actual material from the Lee Valley Catalogue isn't that subject to copyright or something.

Pity that someone doubtless had to miss out on the plane just so this shyster could try and make a quick buck.

Mittlefehldt":14btml9o said:
Got to wonder to, he is using the actual material from the Lee Valley Catalogue isn't that subject to copyright or something.

Pity that someone doubtless had to miss out on the plane just so this shyster could try and make a quick buck.

Second all you said...

I e-mailed Rob to let him know.

DC-C

erm isnt sale and resale the basis of all collections ?
Cheers Mike

karlley":16jg0i4n said:
Like the 25th anniversary LN smoother - I think Philly said it went for £301 !!!

Karl

LN anniversary planes were going for $800 US a few weeks after they sold out

Can't see the appeal of the LV plane myself - each to their own

Oh isn't it a good idea to sell it now? I had planned to sell mine next week. :^o

Do we know who had received number 112?

Using those pics is indeed forbidden.

Not exactly getting the response he was hoping for!!! :D

Only 1 bid so far, and hasn't met the reserve! :?

Mind, Neil's and mine haven't arrived yet, so maybe one of us may be banging in a bid soon! :shock:

Gary

I notice to that, he has removed the pictures from the Lee VAlley Catalogue, so someone must have said something to him. I wonder what his reserve is since his buy it now is $750.

Taffy Turner":lsaa3w0s said:
Mind, Neil's and mine haven't arrived yet, so maybe one of us may be banging in a bid soon! :shock:

Gary

Just to remind you what your missing
1365032027_f978195f84.jpg

I used mine several days ago :lol: tried it on a piece of oak that I planed up using a shooting board, it showed up errors that the shooting board had done :? just goes to show how good it is :lol:

Mine arrived Thursday No. 213 or was it 231 - must have another look? :lol:

Shipped at cheapest option, took a month but no duties etc :)

Rod

Lord Nibbo":ct959ics said:
I wonder what number Taffy got/gets :)

Funny you should mention that!!

I got home from work on Friday all excited as I was expecting a parcel to be waiting for me - nothing! :?

Saturday morning - the doorbell goes - "hi ho" thinks I - "it has arrived at last", but no, just a letter from Parcel Farce demanding £17.71 VAT + £8 collection fee!!! :evil: Robbing bar stewards!!!!!

So now I have to pay the ransom to release my new toy from captivity!!!

I wish I had paid the extra to have it shipped with UPS now!!! :roll:

Regards

Gary

Nice to see that bidding ended at $355, without it reaching its reserve price.

Cheers

Karl

Hi Gary

Taffy Turner":1jt6gfnp said:
Saturday morning - the doorbell goes - "hi ho" thinks I - "it has arrived at last", but no, just a letter from Parcel Farce demanding £17.71 VAT + £8 collection fee!!! :evil: Robbing bar stewards!!!!!

Sorry to hear that.

Cheers,
Neil

Back