URGENT YOU ALL READ THIS

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dodge":3l1z1bu8 said:
It just proves however careful you are there is some little scrote out there trying to relieve you of your hard earned - Sorry but am rather naffed off with it all!

As indeed you should be. I had the exact same e-mail, I did open it and read it, and then quickly deleted it :lol:

I just hope that this little scrote didn't get your name as a result of my e-mail to you last month since I am in a rather 'dodgy' part of Europe where there are literally millions of crooks of all shapes and sizes.

House move very slow, incredibly long chain, so don't think it will happen this side of Xmas now unfortunately.

Hi to All.
I'm from Ukraine. I live here.
Regarding me - I've bought a nice Stanley #4 from RogerP and payed. Now I have this plane in my 'plane's collection' and it is a real workhorse.
So forum member has an experience and I am not fraud (?) person.
As regarding help in Ukraine - anybody from this forum can communicate with me and I will do my best to help or to clarify all questions where I can make help. As you want you can call me, of course I didn't put here my phone numbers but in private communications I can send these ones.
"Cellphone" or "mobile" - I am Ukrainian so use both means, I don't know the usual word for this device in UK.
Yes, I think too that message, described at the first of this thread is a scam message.
In any cases, any forum member can expect from me a bed and staing in my appartment for free in Dnipropetrovsk.
Those who can check me can send a private message and I provide my cellphone (mobile or 'sloohavka') number.

Regards,
Sergey (Sergiy - in Ukrainian).

PS - I can't speak English fluently and do a lot of mistake, especially grammar mistakes. So be calm with speaking to me or reading my posts.

Your English is very
It is good of you to work hard and learn to speak it.
If Dodge could speak Ukranian he may not have got in to so much trouble when he was out there.

richard56":3pjzmi57 said:
Your English is very good
It is good of you to work hard and learn to speak it.
If Dodge could speak Ukranian he may not have got in to so much trouble when he was out there.

Edit to correct my own post

Latest posts

Back