unlocked iphones...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pete....

She says to tell you "you're a star..." =D> =D> =D>

Left it to cool down and went to bed (err.... i came home at that point :wink: )

Put it on charge this morning, and at 10 o'clock she whatsapp'd me to say "all's back to normal again..."

I replied saying to carry on with the download (later) and this time dont bug*er around with it and just let it do its thing.

And a thank you to Mr sometimewoodworker for the heads up re downloading in the first place.... =D> =D> =D>

One thing i did notice, after downloading approx 450 pics before it locked up, we quickly previewed some of the pics of her grand-daughter and i noticed that the files sizes were around the 450k mark.... i was expecting them to be more like 2mb, (the same as my Canon 8 mega pixel camera) or am i totally barking up the wrong tree...??

Anyway..... alls good again thanks to the amazing help from a 'woodworking' website... :D :D

Nick

Hi

When my laptop 'fell over' I transferred my music files from my IPod to my new laptop by recognising the IPod as a mass storage device and copying the files - I found details of how to do it on the internet, I would think this approach would also work for an IPhone wouldn't it?

Regards Mick

NikNak":3d3d7n4n said:
One thing i did notice, after downloading approx 450 pics before it locked up, we quickly previewed some of the pics of her grand-daughter and i noticed that the files sizes were around the 450k mark.... i was expecting them to be more like 2mb, (the same as my Canon 8 mega pixel camera) or am i totally barking up the wrong tree...??

Anyway..... alls good again thanks to the amazing help from a 'woodworking' website... :D :D

Nick
the iPhone 4 rear camera is only 5 mega pixels max and I think you may be able to drop the resolution to 2 mega pixels. So you should check the settings for the camera.

Happy to help - glad it all worked out in the end, and thanks for letting us know! Not sure what the story is with the photo size - assuming they were shot with the standard camera app, I'd expect photos to be bigger than 450k, unless they were shot with the FaceTime camera??

Going forwards, I really would recommend that she signs up for iCloud, or puts in place some other kind of photo-synching over wifi - really does make life easier :)

All best, Pete

Latest posts

Back