Two Stage Air Filtration System

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mock

Established Member
Reaction score
Any one got one over these below if so what do you think of them iv,e got a garage 17 by 17 and was wondering if this would be suitable
Mock
you'll be surprised how much dust this collects!

Ideal for workshop areas up to 4000 cubic feet...
✔ Powerful quiet motor
✔ Filters dust to 1.0 micron
✔ Remote control with 3 x motor speed settings and timer function
✔ Operates at a comfortable 69dB
✔ Bench or ceiling mounted
✔ Includes an electrostatic pre-filter and a main inner filter
✔ 260mm tall by 500mm deep by 430mm wide
Only £139.95
Was £199.95 | Save £60

I brought the record power one exact specs as you discribed got it at yandals last show on special offer works great does a good job I give it a hoover once a week and my workshop looks much cleaner the remote is very handy money well spent

Got the same, if it's the AC400, and very pleased with it.

My control module went, which was a known problem with a faulty batch, but Record Power customer service were spot-on. No questions asked, offered to sort it, or send me the required part. I took the part and changed it myself.

I clean the filters out with the airline, roughly every couple of weeks.

I'd recommend it all day long.

Cheers
Stu

I have the Record equivalent model and can also recommend it as being very efficient if put in the right location, very handy auto switch off function so can leave it running after you're done working.

mock":187d0k9r said:
you'll be surprised how much dust this collects!
Only £139.95
Was £199.95 | Save £60
Where are you seeing this price please ?

I've got one similar and really like it. Really good for cleaning the air. Put it on timer for a couple of hrs when you lock up then when you go back in the airs nice and clean

Well you all persuaded me i bought one any advise does it come all set up plug it in and away to go ???/ #-o

If I remember correctly, it was pretty much ready to go, with just the hanging hardware to assemble. I made a bracket for the ceiling, as I didn't want it to hang too low.

Well it arrived to day my job for the morning any tips where i should position it in the middle of the garage or closer to my tools

Well what do we think of the unit mine as blown a fuse after about a hours work> well i hope that's all it is

Any update on your filter system did you check the fuse mine had blow,s but why i don't know still waiting for Rutland's to get back to me i will look for a fuse tomorrow when i get time to see if there is anything else wrong ???/ mock

As yet,no. I have spoken with them twice and they are awaiting a response from the manufacturer. They said yesterday they should have this by this afternoon so I will hopefully hear something soon. When I do I'll let you know.

They told me that on Monday and i phoned again Tue and they then told me they will get back to me Weds because the manufactures are in the middle east and are 8 hours difference (hammer) (hammer)

Well i found a 1 amp fuse and replaced it for the old one and away she blow,s but for how long i don't know still waiting for Ratlands to get back to me yes Rat lands
mock

Yes i put a new fuse in and now the fan as gone iv,e been on the phone again this morning and they are picking the unit up on Monday ? I v'e also been asking for some sort of compensation from them as we have not been able to work in the tool shop and lost work through this item lol Well you never know well i do really
Mock :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back