Two Fussy Blokes roller sleeves recommendation

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug71

Established Member
Reaction score
A local decorator is painting some panelling I did and as always is making a lovely job. He's proper old school, did an apprenticeship back in the day, should be retired really but still does 3 days a week.

I asked how he gets such a good finish (thinking it was just experience) but he said the secret is Two Fussy Blokes roller sleeves, he reckons they are by far the best. I have heard these mentioned before, never used them myself but will do in future 👍

https://nextdaypaint.co.uk/products...j58ParWDK64fGX6isDB6XRD7m9UOimoBoCwJkQAvD_BwE

I always used a fluffy roller to get the heavy/wet paint on quick then with a paint wetted EXPENSIVE brush to followow on just lining the surface and tidying the crevices...
the doors always ended up glass like and NO runs.....less than 5mins per side.....

also
when I was a boy apprentice I worked with a coach painter.....
man what he could do with a brush.....
but u never went near his brush pot......
the works installed a truck sized heated paint booth and all the DeVilbis spray guns u could want and he refused to use em.....hahaha....
Great old guy......thanks for the good times Cyril......

Back