Triton young woodworker

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hardwood66

Established Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to show my entry for the young woodworker comp triton tools are running
I made a Japanese style hall table in oak and pippy oak
ehyma5e3.jpg
je5a7yza.jpg
emyzuqed.jpg
be9e5uvu.jpg

Russ

I turn 21 next month so yes I am young lol and even younger to woodworking started seriously at 16 at college not looked back

I like your table very much.

I'm surprised I missed it first time.

Please don't take this as a criticism as it is lovely but I wonder if the arched rail would look better if it were straight. The top with the small wings is a really good design but it seems not to complement the curved rails.

Just my amateur opinion.

Mick

nev":1g6ah83o said:
Good luck with your entry, a damn fine looking table that.

My only question would be - YOUNG ? woodworker, on UKW! I thought i was one of the young ones at 47 :)

Haha! You've made me feel sprightly at almost 33 :mrgreen:

A well deserved result, And there's another one out there, equally skilled at 21?
All the very best to you.
Regards Rodders

I'd be chuffed to make a table like that now, so doing it @ 21 means you have a bright woodworking future ahead of you, I'm more than a little envious :)

Excellent work there mate, well deserved first place! I like black background too - very in keeping with tritons theme lol

Well done on your achievement. It is a superb table and can only say that the other winners work must also have been great. Keep up the good work and more power to your elbow.

Alex

Back