Triton young woodworker

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hardwood66

Established Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to show my entry for the young woodworker comp triton tools are running
I made a Japanese style hall table in oak and pippy oak
ehyma5e3.jpg
je5a7yza.jpg
emyzuqed.jpg
be9e5uvu.jpg

Russ

I turn 21 next month so yes I am young lol and even younger to woodworking started seriously at 16 at college not looked back

I like your table very much.

I'm surprised I missed it first time.

Please don't take this as a criticism as it is lovely but I wonder if the arched rail would look better if it were straight. The top with the small wings is a really good design but it seems not to complement the curved rails.

Just my amateur opinion.

Mick

nev":1g6ah83o said:
Good luck with your entry, a damn fine looking table that.

My only question would be - YOUNG ? woodworker, on UKW! I thought i was one of the young ones at 47 :)

Haha! You've made me feel sprightly at almost 33 :mrgreen:

A well deserved result, And there's another one out there, equally skilled at 21?
All the very best to you.
Regards Rodders

I'd be chuffed to make a table like that now, so doing it @ 21 means you have a bright woodworking future ahead of you, I'm more than a little envious :)

Excellent work there mate, well deserved first place! I like black background too - very in keeping with tritons theme lol

Well done on your achievement. It is a superb table and can only say that the other winners work must also have been great. Keep up the good work and more power to your elbow.

Alex

Latest posts

Back