Triton Router and Saw Brushes - Update

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've now sent PMs to all 16 interested parties, enquiring if they're still interested, quoting their price and requesting their mailing address.

There have been orders for 25 pairs of brushes in all, so - while I'm only too happy to help members out - that's a considerable outlay on my part initially, which is why I'm making sure I'm not left holding a large baby! :)

If you are interested, but I've not sent you a PM, please contact me.

Thanks.

Ray.

Ray,

I'd be more that happy to pay for my 2 pairs up front to help offset your outlay.

Cheers,
Sam

The brushes order has now been submitted. I'm hoping to receive them on Tuesday 26th., or thereabouts. I'll pre-prepare the jiffybags, so that they'll ship to you the same day I get them. :)

Ray.

I've now received the brushes order. Although the brushes for the saw and TRA001 (larger) router are OK, I'm not satisfied with the fit of the brushes for the MOF001 (smaller) router, so they've gone back for replacement.

Those that have ordered TRA and/or saw brushes - I'll be bagging those up tonight for posting tomorrow. Those who have ordered MOF001 brushes will be a day or two later, including those who have ordered brushes for both routers. Sorry, guys, but otherwise I'm going to get hit for two lots of postage, I hope you understand. :)

Ray

Hi Ray

I received brushes today. Thank you for organising the sourcing.

Regards

Con Owen

Many thanks my router brushes came in yesterday. I have got a spares box and never keep spares anywhere else, so I should remember where they are. :wink:

Hi Ray

Many thanks, brushes arrived safely, what a tough bag, thought I would open with my fingers but had to resort to a knife.

Thanks again.

Back