Trip To toolite

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EnErY

Established Member
Reaction score
well I Know Its Late Posting It but On Thursday I was Fortunate enough to go to toolite in the forest of dean and purchase my dust extractor for my new workshop it was a record 400 and its the dogs wotsits.
I Also Bought a Simple chip hoover.... :lol: :lol: and That's proved Successful But This was Where I arranged to meet Paul Haanaby and We spent a while looking at tools and general chat before we arrived at his workshop then I was hit by a sudden urge, that being to feel like I was in a forest surrounded by wood I have never seen so much timber cut to blanks before in my life and there was a huge lump there and I asked Paul What It was he replied he was going to make a bed I was amazed and just commented how many you making matey have you the contract for snow white. outside he was overrun with timber but what a wealth of knowledge he exchanged to me answered all questions again and so helpful .
I can only say thank You Paul and I hope I can return The favour To You One day thx for the guidance at toolite and the lump of brown oak that didn't dent your wood pile .....
Kindest regards
Bill

Hi Bill,
Now you know the temptations I have to resist having a shop like Toolite on my doorstep! I guess you were too busy with your new toys to post on here :) I will have to do something with that bit of birch burr you gave me.

Oh and about that bed - in the end I decided it would be quicker to buy one so I got to use all the wood for turning instead. Not that I planned it that way - honest! :wink:

Toolite is a bit of Alladin's cave and not the most logically laid out store - a tour guide would have been useful !

Latest posts

Back