Trend Airmaster

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Established Member
Reaction score
I just bit the bullet and bought one of these from powertool direct. I ordered it on Tuesday night and it came Thursday morning, which I think is great service. It cost £149.99 and came with two batteries, a bit on the expensive side but I thought I would rather pay that and save my chest from dust.
Great, I plugged a battery in for the recommended 24 hours installed it in the mask and... nothing not a single cough. I reread the instructions and it referred to a light on the charger that doesn't go out. Well on mine it doesn't go in, so it looks as if I've got saddled with a duff charger.
Talk about frustration, its enough to make you spit. :x :x :x :x :x :x
I hope they are open on a Saturday so I can get on the blower and get it sorted.

Fed Up.. really, really fed up

Drew

Drew - have a look at recent my recent post on Trend service - they really are quick and very efficient, get on the blower and they'll sort you out asap - Rob

Thanks Rob
with me just getting it I had to go through my supplier. When I talked to them they said they would contact Trend on Monday and get a replacement sent out to me. All of which I think is great service, but it still leaves me at a loose end this weekend. Because I don't fancy putting glassfiber insulation into my workshop without the mask.

Drew

Drew - contact Trend direct and speak to Customer Service, tell them your Airshield is under warranty and they will sort out your problem. I also got mine from PowerTools Direct in June of this year and didn't bother with them when I wanted my problem sorted - just cuts out the middle man - Rob

A quick follow up - Trend were great they really moved to help me. Two battery chargers in two days - then I found out it was a duff battery :oops:
Customer services were excellent

Drew

Back