Transparent wood anybody?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh no, there'll be no privacy in the little wooden house at the bottom of the garden now.

sunnybob":154rofqe said:
oh no, there'll be no privacy in the little wooden house at the bottom of the garden now.

But you won't have to sing to let people know its occupied...

:D

Pete

and youll be able to read the adult magazines without using electric light so thats an energy saving, isnt it?.

sunnybob":1w7596jk said:
and youll be able to read the adult magazines without using electric light so thats an energy saving, isnt it?.

I wondered why you where in there so long!

Pete

Do you know that Land Rover are developing / have developed a transparent bonnet? The idea is that you'll "see" straight through to see the ground underneath - the idea is that it is helpful for off roading. And they announced it a long time ago and it's been mentioned quite a lot since. Oh and they already have a remote control system so you can drive your car from your phone. Ideal for off-roading where you can get out and slowly drive the car through a tight gap etc. Also useful for parking where people park so close you can't get in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone invent a transparent house please? then i wont have to pay rates on it.

nope. 'cos I'd have an invisible letter box, so I couldnt receive all the threatening demands, and an invisible door bell so no could disturb me.
Hey, I LIKE this future stuff.

Latest posts

Back