toothpick dispenser

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexf

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone made a toothpick dispenser using the acrylic dispenser from Turners Retreat. If so could you post a picture of it. I am trying to work out how to use this.

Thats how I found the site, looking for toothpick dispensers :)
I think that Mr. Haselden's dispenser is a great little object and is filed away for future reference ;)

As far as I can see the TR dispenser is 'just' a wide test tube with a bung to be placed into a suitable sized piece of timber, like an upside down salt cellar??

It is like an upside down test tube, but has a groove leading to a hole at the side of the curved top. I need to work out the best way to make the wooden holder over the test tube and have a hole in line with the hole in the test tube. I know I can make this, I was just being lazy and looking for ideas on design.
Maybe I will just continue using the design similar to the one linked by Grahamshed which I have made before. I was ordering some other stuff from Turners Retreat and thought the dispenser looked interesting.

pics already taken, just needed to upload here....

Like this one you mean...??

great little thing to make.... (hammer)
I find if you give it a little upward 'flick' the next available toothpick jumps up ready :)

Nick

Think I prefer something that does not just simply incorporate a manufactured article.
DSCN0208.jpg

Back