Today's Lidl Specials

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petey83

Established Member
Reaction score
Just picked up the Parkside power sander with an additional 18 assorted belts for a shade under £35. First impressions are it looks worth more than the £24.99 asking price! Comes with one 80 grit belt and the t clamps to hold it to the bench upside down for sanding smaller items. 6 Variable speeds and seems to have enough power behind it. Makes a lot of noise but was not expecting quieter brushless motor for £24.99. Add in a 3 year refund warrenty and i'm all round happy.

Also picked up the rechargeable touch / inspection lamp for £12.99. Comes with main and 12v car charging cables and i think its a 2000mah Lithium battery. Base is magnetic as well which was a nice touch. Seems pretty bright but guess proof will be in the pudding once its dark tonight.

Few other tool sets in there including spanners and screwdriver sets and the enfield branch also had some circ saws and air brush compressor / gun sets left over from last week!

All said and done defiantly worth a look this week.

If you picked up Lidl's Sandpaper Holders ( see http://lumberjocks.com/reviews/2021
sandpaperholder.jpg
) the belts for this sander are ideal for cutting down and attaching to the Holders. They last for ages, and are much, much better than any other sandpapers - Lidl's sheet sandpaper being particularly useless!

If you haven't got the Sandpaper Holders yet, do look out for them. They turn sanding from a painful chore to a pleasure!

Petey83":1lgsgqfx said:
Just picked up the Parkside power sander with an additional 18 assorted belts for a shade under £35.
My colleague was in town today paying a few invoices and phoned me up from Lidl to ask of I wanted her to pick one up for me, she very kindly grabbed 2 packs of spare belts too.

I was very excited when I saw it had clamps too as I was looking at linishers

Latest posts

Back