Thoughts on Jessem router table stock guides?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very tempted , they have a 5 degree camber in which looks just the job for longer lengths. I watched the Jessem
video and they do look impressive. I am hovering over the buy button .
Hopefully there will be someone along who has got some fitted and will give the thumbs up or down.

I've just had these delivered this week after waiting months for them to come back into stock. Not had chance to fit them yet as the shop is still in turmoil and in dire need of a major sort out. However they are beautifully made, feel like real quality and from the reviews I've read I have no doubt they will do what they are designed for.

I bought a £2 propelling pencil from the clearance section at the same time, makes the basket over £100 and subject to an additional 5% discount! I also had a £5 voucher code, MIS#QLN it may be generic and worth a try when you get to the checkout.

Richard

I ordered a set on Friday evening, I bought the pencil, and used the code above and including shipping cost a total of £94.75.

Yes Rutlands, they automatically apply a 5% discount to all baskets over £100

Nice one Ed glad the code worked for you!

Mine arrived this morning they look well built, I will fit them to my router table at the weekend and have a play with them, I may even do a full review, although I need to try out the video on my DSLR first as I have never used it.

Bit later than I thought but I finally got around to trying them out today.

They perform very well, keep the stock close to the fence and allow it to move easier than with featherboards. They are not the easiest to set up though if using long stock on a short router table as the stock wants to lever up against the guides. I solved this issue using a roller shand but something to be aware of.

Back