The UK Workshop Panto Presents ........

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank goodness someone shouted "Mornington Crescent!" :)
This really has been an excellent thread - great fun. Thank you to all the contributors.

Happy Christmas all.

Thanks to all the contibuters :D and even more to those who took the time to read through all the posts. I never believed it would be so popular :D so do we do it next year ? What theme should we do? :D anyway enjoy the rest of the holiday, and maybe make swmbo happy by keeping out of the workshop until Wednesday at least ....... some hope of that from what I've read already... :D :D :D

its alright for you lot but my xmas pressie (set of LN chisels) wont get to me until the 29th via Virgin Atlantic, I hope the fogs gone, I cant wait.... :D

Anyway here is a wish for everyone...

I hope next year brings a very happy healthy and woodworky new year.... :)

this was a very good thread that you started LN
don't know which was most popular
the UKW panto or
byron blacks workshop build thread .

yes we should do it again next year . definitely

I have to agree that this was a great read and Thanks to all that put in to it =D> =D> :ho2 .

I hope you all have had a great Xmas and role on a great new year :D

Very entertaining reading and very funny. I was sat at my computer in S Wales imagining all the different bands of rescuers, villains and goodies tramping down through the west country into Devon and Cornwall. No wonder they built a bridge over the river severn and charge you lot to come into Wales, it is free to go home. :wink: :wink:

Reading the different chapters from the various contributors, if you can make up stories like that of the cuff it is no wonder that all your workshops are full of tools that you "must have"

Excellent

Les

Back