The safest way to cross cut on the Wadkin PK

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it, you've done an awesome job of restoring that, out of interest what's the run down time like? Sseems like it takes a while!

Tom.

adidat":30daerxz said:
very nice jack, is that action chain driven? or is it just gravity?

adidat

I like to tune the shop tools up between Xmas and newyears and i was just showing off :ho2
The tables of the PK roll very easy and that is just the wight of the table with a light push.

tomlt":30daerxz said:
Love it, you've done an awesome job of restoring that, out of interest what's the run down time like? Sseems like it takes a while!

Tom.
This PK is not fitted with a brake and does take a long time to run down. But all direct drive saws do that are not fited.

jack
English machines

Hi Jack, I've been giveing my machines a clean asswell. Is your saw on a slight tilt or is it designed. Mine doesn't move that easy, probably because I reused the original bearings. I have a problem with the pin that locks the sliding table, I cannot get the cam handle to stay put, it always springs back. I've tried flattening the bottom to no avail.
Mark

Latest posts

Back