The Logic of a Wife

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Argee

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
After being married for 40 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day and said, "40 years ago we had a cheap flat, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a tiny black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a very hot 20-year-old."

"Now I have a £400,000 home, a £35,000 car, a nice big bed and big, flat-panel TV, but I'm sleeping with a 60-year-old woman. It seems to me that you're not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 20-year-old and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap flat, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a tiny black and white TV.

Aren't older women great? They really know how to solve a mid-life crisis... :)

Ray

What am I getting myself into?? ](*,) [-o< :duno:

Argee":2qo1n2h7 said:
After being married for 40 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day and said, "40 years ago we had a cheap flat, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a tiny black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a very hot 20-year-old."

"Now I have a £400,000 home, a £35,000 car, a nice big bed and big, flat-panel TV, but I'm sleeping with a 60-year-old woman. It seems to me that you're not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 20-year-old and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap flat, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a tiny black and white TV.

Aren't older women great? They really know how to solve a mid-life crisis... :)

Ray

Love it :p

Yes done that !

Divorced 6 years ago

NEVER LOOKED BACK :p :p :p :p :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Ray - that's what I call 'living dangerously'...talk about 'skating on thin ice' 8-[ :lol: - Rob

Hi,

I realised why my wife slams every door etc, its because its either going to shut easily or need slamming, so if you slam it its going to shut.

Pete

Watched a late night film the other night, Chinese wife around 40 years of age decided it was time she got her husband a younger wife.

She did, around 16 years of age, the story went, it was not a success for the husband or the older wife.

Myself, I have decided life is easier with an older wife.

2073430971_896897fb5b_o.gif
Best laugh I've had this year.

My swmbo's just read this because I was laughing so much, on slamming the door she shouted "Go ahead and have a coronary it you like" then added "I never though I would ever sleep with a pensioner" :lol:

I saw my missus this morning, in the house I bought, it looked as though she had been living here. Although, I hadn't spoken to her for years.

They tell me down the pub that this is normal.

T

Latest posts

Back