Table Saw Blades - best brand?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlie Woody

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi

Just looking through the Axminster latest catalogue for a tablesaw blade and Axcaliber seems to be the only brand they now sell.

Has anybody used these and if so what do they think of them or is there a better product elsewhere please?

You need to speak to Doug at Cutting Solutions - if you phone you'll get all the advice you need, followed up by the right blade at a very good price. Usual disclaimer - just a satisfied customer.
www.cutting-solutions.co.uk

I use the CMT ones from them but they seem to be doing less of them (sill on website) and you can still get them from Brimarc which is part of teh same company.

I also see that Screwfix are now selling CMT blades and router bits, blades are about 10% cheaper than Axminster :D

J

I have Freud thin kerf 250 40t 30 bore blade which I bought via eBay for a tenner - still in original wrapping. I've been very pleased with it. Nice clean finish, runs dead true and quiet. I keep coming back to it over other blades.

Roger

I'm another happy customer of Doug at Cutting Solutions, with his prices and service I have no need to look elsewhere.

I've also got CMT and freud blades which work well

Axi blades are 'average'

I've got a Freud 40T blade in my TS200. Very happy with it, cuts everything I've asked it to very nicely, excellent finish on the edge and no tearout with a ZCI

Back